Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I replace the multifunction switch (wiper switch) on a 2004 Ford Freestar?

My wiper switch got broken off. I called a Ford dealership and was told this is called a "multifunction switch." I ordered through a friend and have the part, would like to replace on my own. Do I have to take the steering column apart or is it as simple as unscrewing the broken switch and screwing the new one in?How do I replace the multifunction switch (wiper switch) on a 2004 Ford Freestar?Look in Chiltons Auto Repair manual in the library to see how to do this. Usually you need to remove the steering wheel to get at the multifunction switch. Watch out for the airbag, which is a kind of small bomb.How do I replace the multifunction switch (wiper switch) on a 2004 Ford Freestar?actually its pretty easy all you have to do it take the screws out of the bottom of the steering column and take the plastic covers off and the switch is in front of you
  • used car values
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment