Saturday, February 18, 2012

If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?

gosh it waz just a dare (;If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?if you beleive in a benvolent god, god would forgive you if you repented.



PETA, however would skin YOU alive and eat you.



so, choose your midnight snacks wisely.If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?
Your dog wouldn't.If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?umm not a funny joke.. and if not a joke if u lay i hand on that poor dog, god will be the least of your worry's you sick bastard.
Sure, the bible god loves violence and bloodshed. And when you're ready, you can move up to cannibalism, which makes god *really* happy:





And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. (Leviticus 26:29)



And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters. (Deuteronomy 28:53)



And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them. (Deuteronomy 28:57)



"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." (Jeremiah 19:9)



And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress? And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son. (2 Kings 6:27-29)



Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers. (Ezekiel 5:10)



The hands of the pitiful women have boiled their own children; They were their food in the destruction of the daughter of my people. (Lamentations 4:10)If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?God says it has no soul. So eat it.If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?
yes, but your dog wouldn't... that would defiantly put a damper on the whole man's best friend relationship.
No and you would finally give PETA a good reason to be around.If i skinned my dog an ate it one night when i got bored would god still love me?
God would forgive your horrible sin, as he does for every other sin. You shouldn't have to worry about God's forgiveness, though, because this is only a joke :P
you touch that dog and i will personally track you down and turn cannibal!!
But the skin is the best part
Haha, maybeee(:

and yes, this person was dared to ask it :P believe it! :D

edit: god.. these people need to lighten up here in R%26amp;S..they always take everything soo seriously.. :P
jumping off a bridge is a dare too.
yes but HE HATES DISGUSTING ques so avoid them.ick yuck ick...gross

No comments:

Post a Comment