Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is Ford Explorer a good car for my first car ? I am 16 just got my license. What is the most popular color ?

I like the Ford explorer and I am thinking of buying it for safety, styling, and handling. But I need to know if it is a really good car with low cost maintenance.Is Ford Explorer a good car for my first car ? I am 16 just got my license. What is the most popular color ?I think that the Ford Explorer is definitely a good car for someone who just got their license. I'm actually thinking of getting one in a couple of months when I turn 16.



The colors that I see mostly are red and white.



What year Ford Explorer are you buying? If I were you I would buy a newer model cause there are lots of problems with the old ones like they are prone to rolling.(I know, someone I knew was killed in a rollover in a Ford Explorer.)



Anyways, safety wise, I'd go with the newer models because they have a five star crash rating.



As for maintenance, here's a website with common problems and I guess you could just google how much they would cost to fix.



Well I hope I did help you %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment