Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can some one help me with a catchy intro for my vampire love story?

Nobody likes the guy, but there's this one girl who does like him, and always wants to talk to him. you can say he's an outcast, and one night, she sees him biting someones neck, finds out that he's a vampire, and she falls even more in love with him. that's what the story is about but i kind of want to tell about his childhood until thenCan some one help me with a catchy intro for my vampire love story?Love at First Bite

Unseen Love

Forbidden Love

The Outcast Who Fell In Love

Two Worlds Fall In Love

Love In Seclusion

Surprising Love

Shadows of Love

Darkness and Love

Blood and Love

Brave Love

Love and Death

The Vampire falls in Love

Unsuspecting Love

Can some one help me with a catchy intro for my vampire love story?Umm well i don't know picking at random from my head maybe...

Twilight?

yes that sounds PerfectCan some one help me with a catchy intro for my vampire love story?Hehe u probably hav read TWIGHLIGHT.

i guess talk about how he used to be happy until his parents died, and then he never spoke to any one again or something like that
  • the game of life online
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment