Sunday, February 12, 2012

Could i get a 2000 ford expoler lift kit and put it on my 2000 mercury mountaineer?

I want to lift my mountaineer but they dont make it for mercury's. since the 2000 ford expoler look like they have the same body could that be possible for me to do that?Could i get a 2000 ford expoler lift kit and put it on my 2000 mercury mountaineer?You are correct, the body styles for the Explorer and the Mountaineer are identical.



BUT BEWARE, if you have an AWD Mountaineer (not 4WD), DO NOT change tire sizes, as this WILL screw with the front, center, and rear differentials (you'll burn them badly, and possibly your transmission, too).



Also, if you have a tire-pressure monitoring system, you may have to make modifications to keep it properly connected.
  • sonic electronix
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment