Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much should I expect to pay to install Air Conditioning on a 2000 Ford Ranger?

I am buying a 2000 Ford Ranger, and I would like to know what I will be charged for installing A/C in it.How much should I expect to pay to install Air Conditioning on a 2000 Ford Ranger?I bought a 2003 ford focus with no a/c. I was quoted by a ford dealership that it would cost around $900 or more to install an a/c. I went 2 years living in vegas with no air, I finally traded it last year for a 2005 altima. Call a ford dealership or call around. Im pretty sure its going to be a couple hundred dollars.How much should I expect to pay to install Air Conditioning on a 2000 Ford Ranger?It doesnt have a/c?? In a 2000?? WoW, i decent amount, I would imagine to replace my A/C in my Camery costs 300+ dollars. So I would assume anywhere around their.

No comments:

Post a Comment