Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am trying to buy a car, Ford Focus 2002 120K miles or Altima 2000 with 141K miles?

I kind of preffer the Altima. Because I think is a longer lasting car when compared with a Ford Focus. The altima has a lot of space im the back. And it looks very confortable.



Which one do you recommend?I am trying to buy a car, Ford Focus 2002 120K miles or Altima 2000 with 141K miles?perferably i would choose the altima. they are very reliable,good lookin, easy on gas and powerful for the engine that is in it. just cause it has 141,000 miles definately doesnt mean that its gonna poop any time soon. just make sure that you have it undercoated cause the engines last forever it seems but the bodies rust a little easier.

you can never rely on a ford to last as long...in the engine or on the body.I am trying to buy a car, Ford Focus 2002 120K miles or Altima 2000 with 141K miles?whichever one you think will make you happy, i would personally go with the focus though. not a big fan of that generation of altima, i like the 02 and up better of the altimaI am trying to buy a car, Ford Focus 2002 120K miles or Altima 2000 with 141K miles?I've heard that Altima's have electrical problems. Not sure which year those were though. As for the Focus, I would buy a second hand one only from 2004 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment