Saturday, February 18, 2012

My 00 ford taurus has the diigital climate controls. Will a cd player with the knobs work?

I own a 2000 ford taurus with the digital climate controls. I want to buy a cd player for my car. The only ones I can ever find on ebay are the ones with the knobs for the climate controls. Will those cd players work on my car since I have the digital type??My 00 ford taurus has the diigital climate controls. Will a cd player with the knobs work?Hey,



You can replace the factory radio in your car with any single din radio. There is a dash kit that you need thats costs around 80 dollars and replaces the whole dash peice w/ the a/c knowbs and all. If it is digital, you can get a digital dash kit. You can pick them up at a local Best Buy or Circuit City. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment