Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?

just brought a second hand ford festiva. The car radio say to enter the code. I have the code but just can't figure out how to enter it. Can anyone help me please?How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?You will have to ask the previous owner for the radio instruction manual.How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?
IRE99 is exactly right. You must press '5' after entering your 4 digit code.How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?If the code is 2275 for example.



Use the channel select buttons on the front of the radio.

Press channel button 1 twice

Press channel button 2 twice

Press channel button 3 seven times then

channel button 4 five times.



Once the code is in, the radio normally starts automatically.How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?
Go to a store like auto zone and look in the book for that car and it should tell you. If you don't want to buy the book, then take a pen and paper to write it down.How do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?audrey is nearly right but when the code is input the way she said press 5 and it will come onHow do i enter the car radio code on my ford festiva?
When it says enter code and say code is 1,2,3,4 for arguments sake press channel one till it bleeps then move onto the next number which is two and press channel two till it bleeps and just carry on like that till all four numbers are tagged in and radio will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment