Saturday, February 18, 2012

I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?

I can't even remember what we did. I feel awful, though I can distinguish between, making love, and just sex. I honestly only have snippets of recollection. My boyfriend is incredible, and there is no way of justifying what I have done. I am not afraid to confess. if that is the right, and honorable way, then that is what I have to do. Though only if it is in his interest, and if there is a point in him knowing. I had no intention of doing that, and have no intention to do so again. I don't feel guilty for what I did, because I cannot recall it. Though I feel I have caused a great disrespect to him, and couldn't be more sorry. Is it productive to tell him? Or just take it as a lesson? I know if I tell him the relationship is over. He wouldn't accept it. I worry I deserve him now. if I have a right to keep him if I've done this?I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?tell him its rude to lie to him about your going ons that the plain and simple.I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?
I think you should move on if he would not except your sorry then he is a jerk. Just do what you think is best for you not him. Best of luck! ^-^I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?So I guess it would be OK for him to go out %26amp; get drunk and hook up with some skank. You don't deserve an incredible guy.I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?
I would say the honourable path is better.Not to criticize you or anything but i don't understand how you say you don't feel guilty, you should have been able to responsibly consume alcohol.But best of luck hope things work out fine.I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?Don't tell him if you don't want to, but you should tell him, because if you really love your boyfriend, then you should just be completly honest, and truthful with him. Even though ya'll were drunk, and stuff, he might look past that fact, and forgive you. But you will never kno until you say sometin bout that night.I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?
If you weren't afraid to confess to your boyfriend and you have no guilt why are you trying to convince yourself of something that you know you feel dirty about.Let it be a lesson learned (don't drink).Another thing even if you don't tell him secrets and or dishonest acts has a way of revealing itself.If you don't tell him then the guy that you claim you can't remember what it is that you'll done will do it for you.So you can act as if all you want.
If you have snippets of the evening than you know what you did.If you care about him and or love him DO NOT TELL HIM.What purpose would it serve.Of course you have disrespected him what do you think,but do you want to hurt him?If you know in your heart you will never do this again and want to be with only him let it go as a stupid mistake,than again if your relationship is not that close you need to think about why this happened and maybe think about moving on.He sounds like a o.k. guy,maybe he wants a monogomus relationship more than you do.I think its in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment