Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?

How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy? I have never even noticed it before!! Please help I think my battery will die...How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?Take the Bulb out.How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?
take the bulb outHow do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?maybe one of your fuses is the problem, or the door sensor..



you could always remove the bulb, then that way the circuit doesn't complete =)How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?
I should say a jolly good hard kick should do it.....What!!!How do I turn off the footwell light in my Ford Galaxy?Check the dimmer switch on your light switch. The one that adjusts your light intensity of your dash lights. should be a thumb dial. If it is turned all the way it will turn on the interior lights. If that doesn't work it will most likely be one of the door jamb switch's. One on each door. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment