Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where is the fuel relay switch located on a 1991 Ford F150?

I have a 91 Ford F150. I am not getting any fuel to the engine. When I checked the fuel filter, I noticed that I am not getting any power to the fuel tanks. I am thinking that it might be the fuel relay switch, cause to have both fuel pumps go out at the same time is well impossible. Please help.Where is the fuel relay switch located on a 1991 Ford F150?My 93 F-150 had the fuel pump relay in a box of relays in the engine bay over the driver's tire. The relay was a cube shape black plug-in purchased for relatively inexpensive at Auto Zone.Where is the fuel relay switch located on a 1991 Ford F150?the inertia swith should be located under the glovebox on the fender side under the kick panel

No comments:

Post a Comment