Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need the dash knobs for windshield wipers and headlights for a 1988 F250 ford?

I recently purchased a 1988 Ford F250 pick up, the knob for the wipers and the head lights are missing. I need the actual plastic dash knobs, they can even be generic. Any idea where I can get these?I need the dash knobs for windshield wipers and headlights for a 1988 F250 ford?check out http://www.greensalescompany.com/ they are a great obsolete parts house - they buy out dealers. I find a lot of items from them. MicheleI need the dash knobs for windshield wipers and headlights for a 1988 F250 ford?Any Auto Zone or Pep boys Type auto parts store has a section where they have a brand called HELP. To get originals a good junk yard or try e-bay.I need the dash knobs for windshield wipers and headlights for a 1988 F250 ford?They may still be available from Ford. I bought one of each not all that long ago.I need the dash knobs for windshield wipers and headlights for a 1988 F250 ford?
Go to a salvage or junk yard. Sometimes they have vehicle parts that you can buy for a smaller price than buying new.

No comments:

Post a Comment