Saturday, February 18, 2012

I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?

I can't even remember what we did. I feel awful, though I can distinguish between, making love, and just sex. I honestly only have snippets of recollection. My boyfriend is incredible, and there is no way of justifying what I have done. I am not afraid to confess. if that is the right, and honorable way, then that is what I have to do. Though only if it is in his interest, and if there is a point in him knowing. I had no intention of doing that, and have no intention to do so again. I don't feel guilty for what I did, because I cannot recall it. Though I feel I have caused a great disrespect to him, and couldn't be more sorry. Is it productive to tell him? Or just take it as a lesson? I know if I tell him the relationship is over. He wouldn't accept it. I worry I deserve him now. if I have a right to keep him if I've done this?I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?Let's both forget it and move on. Try to engage your brain next time you board your training wheels.I rarely drink, and had a one night stand.My boyfriend whom I love very much would never forgive me.Confess?Don't tell him. Nothing positive will happen if you do. Plus, in your distant future you may find the memory pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment