Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone tell me how to install a JVC KD-R310 stereo system in a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac?

Can anyone tell me how to install a JVC KD-R310 stereo system in a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac? Or recommend any websites that might help me?



It's the first time I have ever installed a stereo system and I can hardly figure out how to eject the factory model so far. I need some pointers.Can anyone tell me how to install a JVC KD-R310 stereo system in a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac?These links should help.

http://www.crutchfield.com/learn/learnin鈥?/a>

http://www.crutchfield.com/learn/videos/鈥?/a>

Peace.Can anyone tell me how to install a JVC KD-R310 stereo system in a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac?u need to google this and add "forum" to get a walk thur for your specific car from a ford truck owners forum. I get detailed walk thrus and diagrams for all my hondas from my online forum - owners club.

ford-trucks.com/

www.fordf150.net/



best answers will come from these sites specific to YOUR car

No comments:

Post a Comment