Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to conncet my ipod to my ford explorer?

I have an ipod classic 30gb I really woul like to listen to it through my cars stereo!! It is a ford explorer 2003How to conncet my ipod to my ford explorer?http://www.amazon.com/Monster-iCarPlay-W鈥?/a>



Connects to the cigarette lighter and transmits your iPod music via FM signal. Tune your radio station to the corresponding station and voila, iPod in the car.



This is the cable I've been using, works great for me... Also charges your iPod at the same time.How to conncet my ipod to my ford explorer?couple of different ways you can do this



if your explorer's stereo has an aux port, you can get a cable that runs between your ipod and the stereo



if it doesn't, there are devices that are fm transmitters that you can use to play your iPod through your stereo



both would be available at a good electronics store

No comments:

Post a Comment